IBM Course Code: 6D68G
This 3 hour interactive course describes the elements that are common across RFx processes such as User Portal, common functionalities and tasks in the wizard, RFx Templates, and RFx Messages. It explains the process to create the English, Dutch, and Japanese Reverse Auction processes, and the English, Dutch, and Japanese Forward Auction processes.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the common elements across RFx processes
- Discuss the auctioning concepts
- Identify the various types of Auction events - Reverse and Forward
- Describe the creation of the different Reverse Auctions
- Describe the creation of different Forward Auctions
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is designed for Buyer Application Managers and Supplier Application Managers.
You should complete the following courses:
- Structure and Design of IBM� Emptoris� Sourcing (V10.0.2) (6D658)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. RFx Common Elements
- RFx Common Elements
2. Auction Concepts
3. Reverse Auction
- English Reverse Auction
- Demonstration. Create a Reverse Auction
- Dutch Reverse Auction
- Japanese Reverse Auction
4. Forward Auction
- English Forward Auction
- Demonstration. Create a Forward Auction
- Dutch Forward Auction
- Japanese Forward Auction
5. User Documentation