IBM Course Code: 6D69G
This 3 hour interactive course describes the elements that are common across RFx processes such as User Portal, common functionalities and tasks in the wizard, RFx Templates, and RFx Messages. It explains the process to create a Request For Information (RFI), and Request For Quote (RFQ), and how the Supplier responds to an RFI and RFQ. It also describes the different stages in a Request For Proposal (RFP) process.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the common elements across RFx processes
- Describe the different stages in an RFI process
- Describe the different stages in an RFQ process
- Identify the different stages in an RFP process
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is designed for Buyer Application Managers and Supplier Application Managers.
You should complete the following courses:
- Structure and Design of IBM� Emptoris� Sourcing (V10.0.2) (6D658)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Unit 1. RFx Common Elements
- 1.1. RFx Common Elements
- 1.2. Reports
- Unit 2. Sourcing RFI Process
- 2.1. Request For Information
- Demonstration. Create a Questionnaire in RFI
- 2.2. RFI Response Process
- Unit 3. Sourcing RFQ Process
- 3.1. Request For Quote
- Demonstration. Create a Bid Field in RFQ
- 3.2. RFQ Response process
- Unit 4. Sourcing RFP Process
- 4.1. Request For Proposal
- 4.2. RFP Response Process
- Unit 5. User Documentation
Course Wrap Up