IBM Course Code: F179G
This course is for anyone who is planning to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by records managers and users.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for system configuration.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure an IBM Enterprise Records system for use by users and records managers.
Who Needs to Attend
This course is for:
- Anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system
You should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040) or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5 (F042)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Configuring an object store for record declaration
- Creating a record class that allows property mapping from document to record
- Creating and using a new link class
- Modifying security on a category
- Controlling access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace
- Creating and using security markings
- Exporting and importing a file plan