IBM Course Code: F0729
This course is for the person whose job includes responsibility for performing operations on many documents at once.
You will work with a fully functioning, IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required for bulk changing of document properties and security settings, adding large numbers of documents quickly, and configuring and using automatic document classification.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to use the variety of bulk operations capabilities of the IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager system.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is currently, or will soon be, administering an IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager system.
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Using Query Builder to create standard SQL queries
- Using Query Builder to perform content-based retrieval queries
- Using Query Builder to perform bulk operations
- Giving new users security access to existing objects
- Configuring and using WebDAV
- Using entry templates with WebDAV
- Configuring and using automatic document classification