IBM Course Code: F0239
This course is for the person whose job includes responsibility for developing custom applications for an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
You will work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required to use the Content Engine .NET API library to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 4.0 Content Engine. In order to practice these skills, you will write code and test content management functions.
What You'll Learn
Practice the skills required to create custom applications for an IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager system using the .NET API.
Who Needs to Attend
This is an intermediate course for:
- Programmers responsible for the design and development of custom Content Manager applications
- Capable of the Content Engine API for .NET-based applications
You should have:
- Basic programming experience in .NET-based technologies
- Content management concepts
You should have knowledge in:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.0 (F000)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration is a plus (F002)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Overview of Content Engine .NET API
- Communicating with Content Engine
- Content Engine .NET API for working with the following:
- Custom Objects
- Document Versioning
- Document Lifecycle
- Compound Documents