IBM Course Code: F0249
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for developing custom user interfaces and intelligent features for workflow and content management solutions.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required for extending the benefits of an IBM FileNet BPM or CM solution using IBM FileNet eForms.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to create multipage eForm solutions that are fully automated and integrated with the IBM FileNet P8 system.
- Acquire the skills to take full advantage of the content-centric capability provided by integration with the Content Engine and the process-centric capability provided by the Process Engine.
- Build and deploy eForms solutions using the eForm Designer, Entry Template Wizard, and Form Policy Wizard.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is implementing or is considering implementing an IBM FileNet eForms solution on an IBM FileNet P8 system.
You should have taken:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040) or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet BPM Process Design 4.0 (F021) - recommended
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to IBM FileNet eForms
- Create a Form Template
- Add Form Functionality and Intelligence
- Add Tables and Pictures
- Implement Database Access
- Make a Form Process-Centric
- Use Regions to customize Forms
- Make Forms Usable Offline
- Form Design Tips