IBM Course Code: F0429
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for building or administering a business solution on an IBM FileNet P8 system.
You work with a fully functioning, IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required for administering, configuring, and monitoring components of an IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager system.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to build and administer business solutions on an IBM FileNet P8 system.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is currently, or soon will be, administering an IBM FileNet P8 system or building a business solution hosted on the IBM FileNet P8 platform.
- IBM FileNet P8 �Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040) or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Building content structures for business solutions
- Working with content metadata
- Working with content security
- Automating content for business solutions
- Configuring the user interface for business solutions
- Working with object store searches
- Starting and stopping system components
- Monitoring system components