IBM Course Code: SSFS1G
This course is designed to provide a brief overview of flash storage.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Summarize the various types of solutions available when using the IBM flash portfolio
- Classify the architecture and features of the flash storage family
- Compare the products within the flash storage family
- Recognize the high-level components associated with flash storage
Who Needs to Attend
This beginner course is for personnel who are assessing and planning to deploy flash storage and solutions.
You should have a basic understanding of concepts associated with open systems disk storage systems and I/O operations.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Unit 1: Flash storage fundamentals: An overview
- Unit 2: Introduction to flash storage
- Unit 3: Flash storage portfolio
- Unit 4: IBM FlashSystem family
- Unit 5: IBM FlashSystem solutions
- Lab 1: Settings menu
- Lab 2: Access menu
- Lab 3: Volume menu
- Lab 4: Host menu
- Lab Exercise Activity