IBM Course Code: 9I020
This 3-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the basics of i2 Analyst's Notebook.
This course provides the essential skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook as a tool in your analytical role to hold, search, analyze and disseminate data.
What You'll Learn
- Know the basic terminology used in Analyst's Notebook
- Navigate around the chart area
- Understand the basics of link analysis
- Use the basic search and find tools
- Add entities, links and attributes to a chart using the data provided
- Understand how dates and times are used
- Import a spreadsheet as both an Association and a Timeline chart
- Identify and use the different analytical chart layouts
- Analyze charts to answer common questions or findings
- Merge two charts together and resolve any duplicate information on the chart
- Arrange and change the styles of items on a chart to prepare a chart for briefing and dissemination
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for those who handle national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence and researcher.
You should have:
- A basic knowledge of using Windows analysis techniques
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Advanced Importing and Analysis (9I03G)
- Entities, Links, Search and Basic Association and Timeline Chart Creation
- Importing, Analytical and Presentation Layouts