IBM Course Code: 9I130
This course focuses on a basic introduction of iBase functionality. The student will gain an understanding of how to use i2 iBase to add data, perform basic analysis and create charts in conjunction with i2 Analyst's Notebook.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to search and browse the database.
- The ability to populate an iBase database manually (add, edit and delete records).
- How to create queries.
- Learn how to use Search 360
- Visualize data and produce charts in Analyst's Notebook through iBase.
- Export data out of iBase
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence and researchers.
You should have:
- Completed i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials course if the iBase is being used in conjunction with that product.
- Basic knowledge of using Windows analysis techniques.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Adding Entities and Links.
- Finding records and storing results.