IBM Course Code: 9I20G
This course provides students with an understanding of the IBM i2 Intelligence Portal tool. This course will focus on using a local Analysis Repository.
This course will show you the essential concepts and features necessary to use the IBM i2 Intelligence Portal. �It covers how to use Intelligence Portal stores analysis ready data, which can then be searched by the Intelligence Portal and use on IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium charting surfaces.
The course also details how the data in the Analysis Repository has the same basic structure as the data on an Analyst's Notebook chart. �It will teach you how the Intelligence Portal retains many of the features that are in Analyst's Notebook that are used to explore, create, edit or delete entities, links and properties. It will also cover how to use sets with data in the Analysis Repository.
What You'll Learn
- Use Intelligence Portal to create, edit entities, links, charts and sets in the Analysis Repository
- Open, upload and view charts in conjunction with IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium
- Copy items from external data sources into the repository
- Search or browse for entities and links in the Analysis Repository
- Monitor the activity on entities, links or sets that have been accessed or changed
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is designed to train National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts and Investigators.
You should have:
- Completed IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium Essentials course (9I01G)
- Comfortable using the Windows operating system
- Basic understanding of analysis techniques
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Create and edit entities, links, chart and sets in the Analysis Repository
- Manage files by uploading, downloading and deleting files
- Create charts and then open and upload the charts in Analyst' Notebook
- Copy items from external data sources into the Analysis Repository
- Search for entities and links along with their properties
- Visualize your data in the Intelligence Portal and Intelligence Portal data in Analyst's Notebook
- Set up alerts on items in the Intelligence Portal