IBM Course Code: F065G
This course is for those whose job includes configuring IBM InfoSphere Content Collector for collecting documents from file system folders or directories into an IBM ECM repository. You work with a fully functioning IBM InfoSphere Content Collector system to practice the skills required for configuring file system collection.
What You'll Learn
- Configure metadata components for use in file system collection task routes
- Configure file system collection task route for given business scenarios
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is responsible for configuring IBM InfoSphere Content Collector to collect content from file system directories in an IBM ECM environment.
You should complete:
- IBM InfoSphere Content Collector: Prerequisite Skills (F060)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Using the Configuration Manager tool
- Configuring a file system collection task route from components
- Configuring XML metadata components for adding metadata stored in XML files to archived documents collected from the configured file system
- Configuring an XML-based metadata file system collection task route from a template