IBM Course Code: F0609
This course is an introduction to IBM InfoSphere Content Collector and is intended for all audiences that are new to this product.
For solution builders and administrators, the course establishes basic concepts and skills that are needed as a foundation for more advanced training.
For users, this course provides some hands-on training on using the e-mail client features.
What You'll Learn
- Build the knowledge and skills necessary to benefit from administration and solution building courses for IBM InfoSphere Content Collector
- Archive, search for, and restore an e-mail message using the e-mail client
Who Needs to Attend
This is an intermediate course for anyone who is new to IBM InfoSphere Content Collector.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- What IBM InfoSphere Content Collector is and what it does, including example business uses
- How to start and stop IBM InfoSphere Content Collector services
- How to use the e-mail client extension to capture, search for, and restore e-mail
- How to use Configuration Manager to load and view a task route.