IBM Course Code: EA214
Using both instructor-led presentation and hands-on laboratories, users learn how to operate and maintain an IBM InfoSphere Identity Insight implementation. Prepare and load data, interpret results, and modify settings to optimize the determination of Identities, Relationships, and Events.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Explain the components of IBM InfoSphere Identity Insight (IISII)
- Identify, examine, and report on Identities, Relationships, and Events using the IISII Visualizer and a pre-populated data repository
- Map raw data into the Universal Messaging Format (UMF)
- Configure data sources for UMF data
- Configure Data Quality Management (DQM) Rules to modify incoming data
- Modify and customize Candidate Builder rules using the IISII Console
- Modify and customize Resolution Rules using the IISII Console
- Load data via the IISII Pipeline using the Command Line interface
- Load data via the IISII Pipeline using the Visualizer
- View data log files using the IISII Console and IISII Visualizer
- Identify situations in which entities un-resolve using the IISII Visualizer
- Modify the system configuration and reload data to examine changes in discovered relationships and events using the IISII Visualizer and the IISII Console
- Evaluate, and modify's necessary, Alerts generated by IISII
- Use generated reports to evaluate IISII performance
Who Needs to Attend
This is a beginner course for system administrators, system operators, and technical individuals who plan, implement, configure, operate, and support the technical operations of Entity Analytics.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of working in a Windows environment
- Acquaintance with concepts of XML
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to Identity Insight
- The Business Question
- Preparing Data in UMF
- The Pipeline and Data Quality Management
- Managing Data and Data Types
- Resolution/Relationship Scoring
- Generating Alerts