IBM Course Code: 9J17G
This course provides students with an understanding of the configuration and reporting tools for infrastructure planning in IBM® Intelligent City Planning and Operations. This SPVC course covers the process to load infrastructure data, review the data, and analyze the data.
What You'll Learn
- Demonstrate the process to load infrastructure data
- Demonstrate how to manage scenarios.
- Explain the use cases for Infrastructure Planning.
- Describe how to work with the reports for Infrastructure Planning.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate level course is designed to train learners on the essentials of infrastructure planning in IBM Intelligent City Planning and Operations v188.8.131.52.
You should have basic knowledge of:
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center 1.6
- IBM Intelligent City Planning and Operations 1.6
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Importing data into Intelligent City Planning and Operations
- Analyzing infrastructure data using the infrastructure profile, predictive performance analysis, needs assessment, project identification and investment planning.