IBM Course Code: 9J028
This course provides you with a basic understanding of IBM® Intelligent Transportation, including the Traffic Information Hub and Transportation Prediction components.
This course provides an introduction to the architecture and features of IBM Intelligent Transportation. It provides the installation steps and techniques to check whether the installation was successful. It explains the components of the user interface, including how to configure and customize the interface, and how to setup the user access controls to the interface. The course also reviews the steps to load data, setup an External Center, as well as setup and configure Transportation Prediction. It also covers the standard reports that are provided with IBM Intelligent Transportation, and reviews some basic troubleshooting techniques for the system.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the overall system architecture of IBM Intelligent Transportation.
- Describe the standards used by IBM Intelligent Transportation.
- List the installation steps for IBM Intelligent Transportation.
- List the user access roles and the permissions associated with each role.
- Describe the initial configuration steps for Traffic Information Hub and Transportation Prediction.
- Describe the configuration options for the user interface.
- Describe the reports for Traffic Information Hub and Transportation Prediction.
- Describe the basic troubleshooting techniques for IBM Intelligent Transportation.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is designed for anyone who wants to learn about the components and features available in IBM Intelligent Transportation. This includes technical architects, consultants, and system integrators who want to know about IBM Intelligent Transportation.
You should have:
- Knowledge of or experience working with IBM Intelligent Operations Center
- Knowledge of Application Servers and Linux Operating System
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- The features of IBM Intelligent Transportation including the underlying architecture and standards that are used with the solution.
- How to install and verify the Traffic Information Hub and Transportation Prediction components.
- The user roles and permissions for those roles.
- How to configure IBM Intelligent Transportation and which user roles have access to the various user interfaces and configuration options
- How to work with the custom reports
- How to do basic troubleshooting