IBM Course Code: 9U11G
This course provides an introduction the IBM Marketing Operations from the point of view of a Marketing Contributor.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Have working familiarity with the components of the IBM Marketing Suite and also understand the role and function of IBM Marketing Operations within it.
- Focus on the typical tasks that a Marketing Contributor completes with IBM Marketing Operations.
- Use IBM Marketing Operations to find tasks assigned to you, and respond to them in any of several ways.
- Locate information in IBM Marketing Operations about any of the central business processes managed there.
- Request new marketing projects.
- Work with digital assets and understand their role in project information stored in IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate information about your project work by using alerts.
- Create and respond to approvals.
Who Needs to Attend
You should attend this intermediate course if you are new to IBM Marketing Operations and use it in a contributor role and/or need an introduction to its capabilities prior to its implementation at your site.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- The IBM EMM Marketing Operations Suite
- Marketing Operations and Marketing Platform Overview
- Marketing Operations Capabilities
- Marketing Contributors' Tasks with Marketing Operations
- Manage Tasks From the Dashboard
- The My Tasks View
- Updating Tasks from the My Tasks Page
- Team Tasks
- Find and Update Tasks on the Project Workflow
Projects, Programs, and Plans
- Business Process Information Structure
- Linking to Project Information
- Working with Projects
- Project Requests
Digital Assets and Marketing Objects
- Digital Assets
- Marketing Objects
Alerts and Approvals
- Alerts Overview
- Working With Alerts
- Approvals Overview
- Working with Approvals