IBM Course Code: TOS67G
This course introduces you to the features and capabilities of IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas. The course content consists of a structured set of topics that are intended to provide you with a detailed overview of oil and gas specific applications and the common business processes and practices associated with the management of asset intensive with highly regulated industry. During this self-study course, you learn the functionality and the relationships among the applications and the associated business processes through recorded lectures, product demonstrations, and live hands-on labs.
What You'll Learn
- Explain the Maximo Asset Management industry solution and product add on model
- Describe features and functionality of IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas
- Explain the processes and corresponding practices supported by Maximo Oil and Gas
- Define and build key data constructs specific to the Oil and Gas industry
- Configure and enable the options and features specific to Maximo Oil and Gas
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic business rules of each of the solution applications and how they work together
- Describe the specific applications and business processes managed with Maximo Oil and Gas
- Data load IBM provided ISO 14224 Oil and Gas failure codes and asset specifications
- Enter and process event and work related records to a completed status
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate-level course is for anyone who uses IBM Maximo in oil and gas applications.
The Oil and Gas 7.5.1 industry solution is built on top of IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5. It is strongly recommended that you have experience with Maximo Asset Management 7.5.
You should complete:
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals (SPVC) (TOS43)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- IBM Maximo for Oil and Gas Overview
- Basic System Configuration and Data Setup
- Work Management
- Event and Operations Management
- Permit to Work and Audits