IBM Course Code: TW173G
This course teaches IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on concepts and administration. Lecture topics include installation and configuration, administration, creating single sign-on profiles, reporting, and problem determination. The course also includes many hands-on exercises to supplement the lecture.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the components of IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On
- Install and configure the IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On server
- Manage ISAM ESSO users and roles
- Configure and apply system, user, and machine policies
- Deploy the AccessAgent component for desktop single sign-on
- Use AccessStudio to create standard and advanced single sign-on profiles
- View reports and audit information
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is designed for new IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on administrators responsible for implementing and administering IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on.
You should have:
- Basic Windows administration skills.
- Basic WebSphere Application Server administration skills
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- IMS server
- Users, Roles, and Policies
- Shared workstations
- Basic AccessStudio
- Advanced AccessStudio
- Auditing and reporting
- Advanced topics