IBM Course Code: TW115G
IBM® Security Access Manager for Mobile provides mobile access security protection in a modular package. It addresses mobile security challenges by enforcing access policies for web and mobile applications. IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile is available as a virtual or hardware appliance for faster deployment time and lower cost of ownership.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the need for mobile access security
- Describe the features of IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile
- Install and configure the mobile gateway appliance
- Install and configure the reverse proxy server
- Author access policies with multifactor authentication
- Perform auditing, logging, and tracing for mobile transactions and processes
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is designed for IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile administrators.
You should have knowledge in using basic Linux commands.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Unit 1 Introduction to Security Access Manager for Mobile
- Unit 2 Installing to Security Access Manager for Mobile virtual appliance
- Unit 3 Configuring the Security Access Manager for Mobile virtual appliance
- Unit 4 Authoring access policies
- Unit 5 Configuring mobile security
- Unit 6 Authoring context-based access policies