IBM Course Code: TOD26G
In this course you learn how to administer, configure, and maintain IBM SmartCloud Analytics Log Analysis. This course includes extensive lab exercises to give you hands-on practice with administration and configuration tasks.
What You'll Learn
- Explore IBM SmartCloud Analytics Log Analysis
- Define the function of an Insight Pack
- Start and stop the application
- Add data sources
- Delete historical data
- Navigate the user interface
- Use the Generic Annotation Insight Pack
- Use the DSV tool kit to create an Insight Pack
- Find key log files
- Use log files to troubleshoot common problems
- Tune host and operating system settings
- Tune application configuration settings
- Back up and restore IBM SmartCloud Analytics Log Analysis
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is for implementers, administrators, and other technical specialists who need IBM SmartCloud Analytics Log Analysis skills.
You should have basic Linux administration skills.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Overview and basic administration
- Basic administration tasks
- Common configuration tasks
- Generic Annotation Insight Pack
- Delimiter separated value toolkit
- Performance tuning
- Backing up and restoring IBM SmartCloud Analytics Log Analysis