IBM Course Code: 0D0W4G
IBM SPSS Modeler Entity Analytics (V15) is a vignette training course that teaches users of IBM SPSS Modeler Premium what entity analytics is, how it works, and how it has been used to help various organizations. This course also discusses how entity analytics identifies duplicate records, and how to configure the resolution engine, as well as how results from entity analytics can be used in streams, for example, to build or score models.
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is intended for new users of IBM SPSS Modeler Premium.
- Completion of the course "Introduction to IBM SPSS Modeler and Data Mining" or experience in analyzing data with IBM SPSS Modeler.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Course Objectives
Introduction to Entity Analytics
- Introduction to Entity Analytics
- What is Entity Analytics
- How does Entity Analytics work
- Creating the Repository
- Using the Pre-configured Repository
- Configuration of the Repository
- Populating the Repository
Analyzing the Resolved Entities
- Importing from the Repository
- Using the results in the Repository
Resolving New Cases
- The EA Streaming node
- Resolving new cases against the repository
- Discussion questions
- Additional Training Resources