The IBM® Supply Chain Concepts course introduces you to the supply chain and demand chain management concepts and to IBM® Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment and IBM® Sterling Multi-Channel Selling bundles. You will learn about, and how to manage, the relationship between participants in a supply chain, goods and services, and sales and returns to create an efficient fulfillment and distribution process. In addition, you will learn about the history of selling products, business to everyone selling, and the components of a demand chain application.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Describe the purpose of supply chain management, and how Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment provides a business process platform that allows management of a supply chain.
- Describe business players and rules and how they are modeled in Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment.
- Describe goods and services and how they are identified and managed in Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment.
- Describe sales and returns and how selling and financials are managed in Sterling Multi-Channel
- Describe fulfillment and how distribution centers use Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment to enable efficient operations.
- Describe the purpose and components of the Sterling Multi-Channel Selling applications.
- Define demand chain terms.
- Explain how the Internet and Electronic Commerce includes selling merchandise and services online.
- Explain how businesses use the Sterling Multi-Channel Selling applications to sell to other businesses and individual customers
- Course Introduction
- Our Approach to Supply Chains
- Players and Rules
- Goods and Services
- Sales and Returns
- Check Your Understanding
- A Case Study
- Sterling Multi-Channel Selling Concepts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This basic course is for Implementation Team.