IBM Course Code: 6W861G
The IBM® Sterling Supply Chain Visibility Monitoring an Outbound Supply Chain tutorial provides an overview of Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand. You will learn about the features, benefits, and components of the application. You will also learn how to monitor Customer Purchase Orders, shipments, and evaluate your performance with respect to your customers. In addition, you will generate the reports to evaluate your organization's performance with respect to your customers.
What You'll Learn
This course is designed to enable you to:
- Describe the features and benefits of Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand
- Navigate the user interface of Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand
- Monitor Customer Purchase Orders and shipments
- Monitor, compare, and evaluate your organization's performance with respect to your customers by generating reports for Key Performance Indicators
Who Needs to Attend
- Sterling Commerce partners and customers (end-users such as suppliers, planners, analysts, and distribution center managers).
- Implementation Team/Functional Consultants/Designers
- Technical Developers/Technical Consultants
- Warehouse Analysts/Warehouse Super Users
- Warehouse Managers/Warehouse Staff
- Supply Chain Visibility Consultants/Designers
- Supply Chain Visibility All Users
You should have:
- Knowledge of supply chain management concepts.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Sterling Supply Chain Visibility On Demand: An Overview
- Performing Supplier-User Tasks