IBM Course Code: TN034G
This course is for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus advanced users and administrators. Advanced configurations and implementations help guide participants to a better understanding of the core OMNIbus 7.4 features. Most of the scenarios used in this class are based on using IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.4 as a source application.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the major functions of the Administrative GUI
- Configure some of the new features of OMNIbus 7.4
- Use both basic and advanced SQL
- Configure and run probe integrations
- Configure and use advance probe functions
- Configure and implement advanced gateway integrations
- Customize Tivoli Common Reporting portal reports
- Configure core components and standard integration for SSL and FIPS 140-2 compliance
- Implement and examine the ESF-based, multi-tiered architecture
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate-level course is for experienced Netcool/OMNIbus administrators and advanced users.
You should have the following:
- Linux/UNIX navigational and administrative skills
- Basic Networking and intercommunication skills
- SQL skills
- OMNIbus and Tivoli Integrated Portal user interface knowledge
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Administration GUI and new features
- High availability and database administration
- Probe integrations
- Web GUI administration
- Customizing Tivoli Common Reporting reports
- Multi-tiered architecture