IBM Course Code: TS111G
Learn the Advanced Analytics aspects of Tivoli Storage Productivity Center, including optimization and provisioning. In the first part of the course you create performance monitor reports to help with troubleshooting. You also use features of the web-based GUI to examine and synchronize the reports. In the second part, the focus is on the Advanced Analytics section of the web-based GUI. You define service classes and capacity pools to use for optimization and provisioning.
What You'll Learn
- Generate performance reports
- Configure data collection for Tivoli Storage Productivity Center
- Synchronize performance reports
- Customize a performance report
- Provision SVC vDisks using Tivoli Storage Productivity Center
- Provision storage to a hypervisor
- Install the Tivoli Storage Productivity Center Web client plug-in for Vmware
- Use the Tivoli Storage Productivity Center plug in to provision a datastore from within vCenter
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate-level course is designed for storage administrators.
You should understand storage virtualization, SAN management, and zoning.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Daily Functions for Tivoli Storage Productivity Center
- Collecting device data
- Viewing collected data
- Synchronizing Performance Reports
- Cloud Configuration using Tivoli Storage Productivity Center
- Advanced analytics overview
- Configuring service classes