IBM Course Code: 9T326
This course provides instruction and experience in an installation of the Unica Marketing Platform and Unica Marketing Operations.
(This course is one of three classes in the Unica Marketing Operations learning series. To complete your learning you should also attend the Introduction to Unica Campaign 8and �the Unica Marketing Operations 8 Administration classes.)
What You'll Learn
- Identify the key components of Unica Marketing Operations installation and describe how they interact.
- Install the Unica Marketing Platform, the Unica Marketing Operations application and their supporting structures.
Who Needs to Attend
This course is for:
- Unica Marketing Operations administrators
You should have:
- Introduction to Unica Marketing Operations or equivalent.
- Understanding of your organization's use of Unica Marketing Operations.
- Knowledge of relational database and ability to write SQL.
- Familiarity with XML is desirable.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Unica Marketing Platform and Unica Marketing Operations Architecture
- Unica Marketing Platform Components
- Unica Marketing Operations Architecture
- Security Architecture
- Reporting Architecture
- Storage Architecture
Installation on Windows
- Installation Summary
- Getting Started
- Preparing Data Sources
- Installing IBM Cognos BI
- Installing Unica Applications and Reports
- Pre-deployment Configuration
- Deploying Unica Applications
- Post-deployment Configuration