The InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit course introduces students to the Business Process Manager (BPM) and the Process Designer to create processes that will use MDM data and services.
This course has a heavy emphasis on exercises and takes a participant through creating a process to search and update a customer's address. The search, get and update services are performed against the InfoSphere MDM.
If you are looking to get an introduction to how BPM and MDM can work together using the MDM Application Toolkit, then this course is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Understand the basic components of the Business Process Manager Designer
- Understand the MDM Application Toolkit components
- Understand the Physical MDM Business Objects and Interaction services
- Understand the Virtual MDM Business Objects and Interaction services
- Create a simple process that uses MDM services
- Design and build a process requiring MDM data
- Handle an Error returned by an MDM Interaction service
- Configure and use an MDM Coach View
- Unit 1: Introduction t BPM
- Unit 2: Using the Process Designer
- Exercise: Create a new Process
- Exercise: Create the User Interfaces
- Unit 3: InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit
- Exercise: MDM Business Objects
- Exercise: Integration Services
- Exercise: MDM Error Handling
- Exercise: MDM Entity Services
- Exercise: MDM Code Tables
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The advanced course is designed for a technical audience that will be using the InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit to build processes that involve the Physical or Virtual MDM.