IBM Course Code: ZZ430
This course is designed to lead students through the process of loading data into the system and processing it. It will prepare an implementation team member for the types of tasks that they would be expected to perform on their first project.
What You'll Learn
- Perform an initial data load and bulk cross match
- Analyze the quality of the data in your database
- Perform threshold and bucketing analysis
- Explore the weight generation
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate class is not focused on the Marketing or End-User side of the IBM Initiate Master Data Service platform, but rather on the behind-the-scenes processes that take place in a typical implementation.
You should have taken:
- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management - Standard Edition.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- General implementation process
- Deploying the instance
- Deriving data
- Generating weights
- Running a bulk cross match
- Analyzing thresholds and matched pairs
- Analyzing buckets and frequency based bucketing
- Reiterating the process