IBM Course Code: 9D59G
This course introduces the concept of Social Program Management (SPM), which is the industry segment that IBM C�ram focuses on. IBM C�ram offers products that SPM agencies need to provide government-funded social, health, and other services to citizens. The course provides a high-level summary of the IBM C�ram SPM Platform and the IBM C�ram Enterprise Modules. The course describes the main components of the C�ram SPM Platform. It also describes the respective functions of the C�ram Enterprise Modules. The course explains the SPM Platform and Enterprise Modules by describing their respective functions in the context of the citizen and agency needs that they address.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the IBM C�ram approach to SPM.
- Recognize the main features of the IBM C�ram user interface. ��
- Describe the participant management and case management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Describe the financial management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Provide a high-level overview of C�ram Intake.
- Describe how to access C�ram documentation via the IBM Knowledge Center.
- Provide a high-level overview of the C�ram Documentation Analysis tool and explain its purpose.
- Identify the different components of C�ram Workflow and outline their roles.
- Provide an overview of how communications are handled in C�ram.
- List and describe the following IBM C�ram Enterprise Modules:
- C�ram Universal Access
- C�ram Verification Engine
- C�ram Provider Management
- C�ram Appeals
- C�ram Social Enterprise Collaboration
- C�ram Outcome Management
- C�ram Evidence Broker
- C�ram Business Intelligence and Analytics
Who Needs to Attend
This basic self-paced course provides learners with a high-level summary of the IBM C�ram SPM Platform and the C�ram Enterprise Modules.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- The unique approach that IBM C�ram adopts to the requirements of SPM agencies and the needs of their clients. �
- The main components of the IBM C�ram SPM Platform and how they meet agency requirements and citizen needs.
- The respective features and functionality of the C�ram Enterprise Modules and how they meet the specific needs of citizens and SPM agencies.