IBM Course Code: 6D47G
This course introduces students to the IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management system. Topics include the contract lifecycle, benefits of the system, contract creation methods, and basic user interface navigation.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the benefits and prominent features of Contract Management.
- Describe the tasks performed by various Contract Management job roles.
- Describe a typical contract lifecycle of the IBM Emptoris Contract Management System.
- Describe the various methods to create contracts.
- Identify the screen components of the CM system.
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center.
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is designed for Contract Creators, Contract Reviewers and Approvers, Application Administrators, System Administrators and any others who need to have a basic understanding of the IBM� Emptoris� Contract Management system.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Introduction to Contract Management
- Introduction to Contract Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Contract Creation Methods
- User Interface Navigation
- Demonstration: User Interface Navigation
2. User Documentation