In the Essentials course you will become familiar with all aspects of working with Operations Orchestration 9.00. In this course you will learn how to:
- Use Central, the Operations Orchestration runtime engine, to locate, run, and monitor automated workflows.
- Use Central to perform many important administration tasks.
- Use Operations Orchestration Studio to author and deploy automated workflows.
- Install, configure, and verify HP Operations Orchestration.
- Manage the Operations Orchestration content repository.
The course consists of focused, task-oriented lectures and detailed hands-on labs. This is the foundation course for subsequent advanced training in Operations Orchestration.
This course covers Software versions 9.0
The hands-on labs are currently using software version 9.0