This PPM 9.3 learning solution offers end users who are new to the HP PPM topics Project, Portfolio, and Program Management the opportunity to develop experience in applying the fundamental concepts, principles, and methodologies for managing project, portfolio, and program components of PPM. This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for managing projects, portfolios, and programs for the organization.
The simulations in this course use PPM version 9.3.
This course is recommended for project managers, portfolio managers, business analysts, and program managers.
The HP ART Project, Portfolio, and Program Management (PPM_A) learning solution enables users of HP Project, Portfolio, and Program Management 9.3 to:
• Forecast, plan, staff, schedule, and manager your projects.
• Manage and analyze resource requirements, skills, demand, and capacity.
• Monitor and track project task assignments.
• Describe the Portfolio Management tools and their functions.
• Define and link business objectives to proposals, projects, and assets.
• Create, process, and evaluate proposals.
• Create, implement, and evaluate projects.
• Declare and review assets.
• Link budgets, staffing profiles, and financial benefits to proposals, projects, and assets.
• Build scenario comparisons.
• Create and update program definitions.
• Associate projects to a program.
• Define program metrics and exception rules and set program access restrictions.
• Create and process scope changes, risks, and issues across projects.
Please note that Interactive Training by ART is a hosted course which will provide great value to your organization via our standard prebuilt training. Interactive Training by ART, however, is not the Adoption Readiness Tool software, which can be purchased through a license agreement with HP, allowing you to customize our content for use in your environment.
Please go to Learn More About ART or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.