The HP ART Demand, Deployment, Resource, and Time Management (PPM_B) content enables users of Demand, Deployment, Resource, and Time Management 9.2 to:
• Identify the key components of Demand Management.
• Describe the role of Workflows.
• Summarize the progress of a request.
• Outline the key concepts of the Demand Security Model.
• Generate reports to analyze and manage the demand from your organization.
• Plan, manage, package, and/or deploy software changes.
• Explain how resource supply is defined in Resource Management.
• Create, search, and manage resource pools.
• Create and organization unit.
• Search for available resources for a project.
• Use version control.
• Manage libraries and baselines.
• Create reports and analysis.
• Create a Time Sheet and enter activity details, charge codes, line details, and notes to your Time Sheet.
• Review your time entries to ensure accuracy and submit your Time Sheet for approval.
• Approve Time Sheets for payment, or reject and return to original Time Reporter for correction.
• Freeze Time Sheets to prevent change.
Please note that Interactive Training by ART is a hosted course which will provide great value to your organization via our standard prebuilt training. Interactive Training by ART, however, is not the Adoption Readiness Tool software, which can be purchased through a license agreement with HP, allowing you to customize our content for use in your environment.
• High speed internet connection.
• Web Browser (IE 7+ or Firefox 3.5+)
• For additional end user workstation requirements, view course files.
Please go to Learn More About ART or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.