This PPM 9.3 learning solution offers end users who are new to the HP PPM topics Demand, Deployment, Resource, and Time Management the opportunity to develop experience in applying the fundamental concepts, principles, and methodologies for managing requests, deployments, resource requests, and time management components of PPM. This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for managing requests, deployments, resources, and programs for time tracking for the organization. The simulations in this course use PPM version 9.3.
This course is recommended for IT managers, resource managers, business analysts, and time managers.
The HP ART Demand, Deployment, Resource, and Time Management (PPM_B) content enables users of Demand, Deployment, Resource, and Time Management 9.3 to:
• Identify the key components of Demand Management.
• Describe the role of Workflows.
• Summarize the progress of a request.
• Outline the key concepts of the Demand Security Model.
• Generate reports to analyze and manage the demand from your organization.
• Plan, manage, package, and/or deploy software changes.
• Explain how resource supply is defined in Resource Management.
• Create, search, and manage resource pools.
• Create an organization unit.
• Search for available resources for a project.
• Use version control.
• Manage libraries and baselines.
• Create reports and analysis.
• Create a Time Sheet and enter activity details, charge codes, line details, and notes to your Time Sheet.
• Review your time entries to ensure accuracy and submit your Time Sheet for approval.
• Approve Time Sheets for payment, or reject and return to original Time Reporter for correction.
• Freeze Time Sheets to prevent change.
Please go to Learn More About ART or contact email@example.com for further information.