HP’s Adoption Readiness Tool (ART) provides initial and ongoing enablement to your users in order to ensure that you get the most out of your software. ART is a cost-effective, comprehensive IT education, documentation and performance support solution. ART provides pre-built simulation-based courses in HP Software that can be accessed by users anytime, anywhere.
This outline details the topics in our Quality Center Course. ART Courses are available as a licensed product for you to customize to match your environment and deploy onsite for online quick reference guides, business process documentation, test scripts, learning material and performance support. As an alternative, we offer a subscription to our pre-built content only through Interactive Training by ART. Contact us today to discuss your full ART solution.
ART content provides easy access to self-paced learning content - enabling your users to not only dive into an online course, but also to gain direct access to individual components in order to quickly master specific tasks.
• Access printable job aids targeted towards specific application tasks.
• View or practice a task in a simulated environment.
• Experience full learning with key terms & concepts, product demonstrations and self-assessments by viewing the entire course.
Regardless of which route chosen, users will gain an understanding of the important key concepts, as well as gain competency in both the navigation and functionality of the application.
The HP ART Quality Center content enables users of Quality Center 11.5 to:
• Manage Software Releases and Define Requirements.
• Develop Test Plans and Execute Tests.
• Log and Track Defects.
• Use Project Management tools such as Version Control, Libraries and Baselines.
• Create Reports and Analysis.
• High speed internet connection.
• Web Browser (IE 7+ or Firefox 3.5+)
• For additional end user workstation requirements, view course files.
Please go to Learn More About ART or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.