Selling Business Outcomes is the foundation of Cisco's business sales skills curriculum. The course builds core knowledge and abilities for selling technology services and solutions with a business outcome focus.
Guided exercises, examples, and scenarios allow participants to apply acquired knowledge and skills. Challenge questions will test your knowledge at the end of each lesson.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Better understand the customer business context
- Identify how technology solutions can be positioned to meet customer-defined needs or business outcomes
- Generate increased opportunity pipeline, revenue and profit for Cisco and Channel Partners
1. The Business Outcomes Sales Approach
2. Aligning Business Outcomes to the Customer Business Context
3. Cisco Services and Solutions Across Industry Verticals
4. Identifying Business Outcomes Opportunities from Emerging Technology
5. Customer Decision Makers, Influencers, and Expectations
6. Determining the Financial Returns of Business Outcomes
7. Licensing and Consumption Models
8. Communicating the Business Outcomes Story to the Customer
Basic familiarity with Cisco technologies and solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals in sales or sales support roles within Cisco and Channel Partner companies that include account managers, sales specialists, and system engineers