IBM Course Code: VW901G
This 4-hour course introduces you to IBM Business Process Manager and the strategies, tools, and methodologies that are used for successful business process management programs. You learn how to successfully start employing business process management in your organization.
What You'll Learn
- Describe and explain the business process management (BPM) value proposition
- Employ process driven culture standards
- Employ IBM Business Process Manager project delivery best practices for a successful program implementation
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is designed for users who are new to business process management.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Course introduction
- Understanding the BPM value proposition
- Building a process driven culture
- Leveraging BPM delivery best practices
- Course summary