In this course you will learn to implement, support, and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence video solutions.
The e-Learning portion of this course (VTVS1) teaches field engineers to deploy Cisco TelePresence Video Express Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) solutions. You will learn features, functions, design, and deployment planning for Cisco endpoint product sets including C-Series, MX Series and EX Series systems. The course prepares you for the proctored 500-007 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (VTVS1) exam.
The classroom portion of this course (VTVS2) teaches you how to configure, operate, and maintain core visual communication components, including Cisco TelePresence endpoints, gatekeepers, multipoint control units (MCUs), and management software. Additionally, you will learn to add Cisco TelePresence to existing Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CM) environments. The course prepares you for the 500-006 Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 2 (VTVS2) exam.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Cisco TelePresence Solutions architectures and components such as Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Servers (VCSs), Cisco Unified CM, Cisco TelePresence MCUs, and TelePresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP)
- Cisco TelePresence VCS for basic and advanced video networks
- Enable connectivity between a Cisco TelePresence VCS and Cisco Unified CM
- Configure a Cisco TelePresence MCU, Cisco TelePresence Server, and the MSE 8000 Server to work with both the Cisco VCS and Cisco Unified CM
- Define TIP and how it is deployed in Cisco TelePresence solutions to help create an ideal user experience
- Operate Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) and provision devices using Cisco TMS Provisioning Extension (TMSPE)
- Demonstrate how Cisco TelePresence Content Server (TCS) interacts with other products within the Cisco TelePresence Solution
1. Overview of Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
2. SIP and H.323 Basic Configuration
3. Exploring Advanced Cisco VCS Features
4. Deploying Video Conference Bridges
5. Cisco TelePresence Conductor
6. Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
7. Cisco TMS Provisioning Extension
8. TelePresence Content Server (TCS) (Optional)
VTVS1 - Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (Included in this class as e-Learning)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Field engineers and first-line support personnel who implement and support Cisco TelePresence products and applications
- End-user technical staff such as video systems engineers and administrators
- Also appropriate for sales engineers