This course provides training for creating and using standard and customized reports within the EMC Watch4Net software solution.
In this course, you will learn how to create and use standard and customized
reports within the EMC Watch4Net software solution. EMC Watch4Net provides
carrier-class performance and SLA management in network and storage environment.
After completing this course you will gain an understanding of
EMC Watch4Net's reporting capabilities architecture and be able to create
customized reporting solutions.
What You'll Learn
- Watch4Net's report structure design and data manipulation
- Watch4Net tools and features in report design
- Creating various report types in Watch4Net
- Inventory, advanced graph reports (time-ratio, heat map, GeoMap), and
- Using formulas
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals responsible for creating or using customized reports as part of a
- Basic data processing and basic networking
- Performance management and reporting
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Report Concepts
- Recall about Metrics and Properties
- Edit vs. Browse Modes
- Report Structures and Expansion
2. Report Creation
- Table Reports
- Graph Reports
- Formulas Concept and Usage
- Advanced Report Types
In addition to lecture and demonstrations, this course includes labs designed
to allow practical experience for the participant.