This course is designed for end users who are administrators and managers responsible for using the Executive Scorecard application as a strategy enabler for executives. The course focuses on product terminology and tasks required to use, create, and enable executives of an organization to continuously improve their business by measuring what happened and what is happening, analyzing that information, and planning new strategies using the gathered information.
Administrators and managers who are responsible for using, building, and implementing the Executive Scorecard application Implementers: Consultants, system architects, integrators, and planners who help executives use the Executive Scorecard application.
• Define the key components of the Executive Scorecard application.
• Navigate the Executive Scorecard Dashboard.
• Define the Studio elements, KPIs and metrics.
• Use the components that make up the Explorer, Finance, and Admin pages.
• Describe how the business context associates with the data sources and activate the supported data sources.